Check out the new Python Selenium plugin. It sets up the right Selenium driver to your browser automatically.
1) Automatically detect the browser and setup Selenium for you,
2) Takes your Python code as input and run it,
3) Input can be designed as you desire in Python,
4) Output can be designed as you desire utilizing the standard Return Values,
5) It supports Chrome and EDGE.
No more hassles setting up Selenium for your browsers!
Use cases include, Web-scraping, testing, service and functionality monitoring, and all of the browser automation needs that you may have!
For more information click here