Voices of Customers – Real-time market data collection made easy with ARGOS Bots
Region: South Korea
It is critical for consumer businesses to know just what their customers are thinking of their products and/or services on a real-time basis, especially if those customers are dissatisfied.
Being able to monitor customer sentiment and take timely corrective actions can make a huge difference in your market position and ultimately, in your bottom line.
The bot setup
- One data cleansing bot
- Sixty (60) data collection bots (will expand to 120 by end 2023)
- The marketing team (people) decides up to 60 keywords daily to be included in the search criteria such as product models, feature names, or campaign taglines.
- The data collection bots periodically visit a total of 180 websites that host consumer-reviews like shopping malls, social media, blogs, news sites, and BBSs.
- Frequency of data collection and target websites are all dynamically configurable.
- Collecting over 20,000 review posts in one day. 10 times more, and with ¼ of cost than when it was performed manually.
- Collected data gets cleansed to remove unnecessary words. First, by the data processing bot, and then given to AI-NLP for analysis.
- Alarm will be raised, and reports are generated based on the score by the AI-NLP
The cost of the bots (excluding the AI-NLP license and the cloud resources)
- Initial set up cost: US$90,000 one time
- Annual platform license: US$60,000 per year
Development Cycle (bot development and deployment)
- 4 months to build end to end scenarios for 180 websites
- Browser automation and dynamic web page handling knowhow by ARGOS LABS