Related to the Python package name
- Always start with “argoslabs” like argoslabs.anyname1.anyname2.
- Package name must have three levels like argoslabs.anyname1.anyname2.
- You can only use lowercase of a ~ z and underscore (_) for the package name.
- Package name must be unique (Don’t worry – there is a checking mechanism when packaging).
- Display name must be unique (Don’t worry – there is a checking mechanism when packaging).
Related to configuring setup.yaml file
- You must declare platforms like [‘windows’, ‘darwin’, ‘linux’].
- Set proper keywords.
- Set proper platform.
- Set version like 220.127.116.11 (Do not start the section with 0, i.e., 1.505.0935 is not allowed.
- Do not forget to enter the proper package name at package_data.
Related to plugin coding
- Design input and output to be user friendly.
- Print out to STDOUT with a good result. The Return Value can be used as String, CSV or File at STU.
- Design with good exception handling and Return Code. The Return Code can be handled at STU.